Cookies policy. GDPR
The described policy of cookies or similar technologies applies to all websites and applications for mobile devices in the currently viewed domain.
Cookies – small text information sent by a web server and saved on the user’s side (usually on the hard drive). The default parameters of cookies allow the information contained in them to be read only by the server that created them. Cookies are most often used in the case of counters, probes, online stores, websites that require logging in, advertising and to monitor the activity of visitors.
- enable the operation of the Customer Panel,
- enable the use of the Affiliate Program,
- adjust the website to user preferences,
- obtain anonymous data on the manner in which users use the website,
- make it easier for users to navigate and use the website,
- ensure safety standards.
We use “permanent” and “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain in the device’s web browser until they are deleted by the user or for a predetermined time specified in the cookie file parameters. “Session” cookies remain in the browser until you turn it off or log out of the website on which they were posted.
All modern browsers allow you to enable or disable the cookie mechanism (usually it is turned on by default). If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the settings of his web browser.
Disabling cookies may significantly hinder or prevent the use of many websites.
Information on changing cookie settings in individual browsers is available on the following websites:
- Chrome> http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Firefox> http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/W%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20i%20wy%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20obs%C5%82ugi%20ciasteczek
- Internet Explorer> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
- Opera> http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html
- Safari> http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Instructions for mobile devices:
- Android> http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Blackberry> http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
- iOS (Safari)> http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=pl_PL
- Windows Phone> http://www.windowsphone.com/pl-pl/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
Data collected on the basis of consent
Upon your request and expression of consent, we collect the following data for the purpose of providing services to you. Your data is not used for any other purposes or shared with third parties. It is removed upon your withdrawal of consent or your request to terminate theses services.
Name, email address, content of the order: this data is collected when you leave a comment and displayed on the Website.
If you leave a comment on the Website, your name and email address will also be saved in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will be saved on your computer until you delete them.
IP and browser user agent string: this data is collected when you leave a comment.
Retention period: the aforementioned data is retained indefinitely so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Data collected on the basis of legitimate interest
Based on our legitimate interests, we collect the following data for the purpose of running this website. Your data is not used for any other purposes or shared with third parties. It is removed upon your request.
The website uses a minimal build of Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States and allows us to notice trends to improve the user experience on our website. This minimal build processes personal data such as: the unique User ID set by Google Analytics, the date and time, the title of the page being viewed, the URL of the page being viewed, the URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page, the screen resolution, the time in local timezone, the files that were clicked on and downloaded, the links clicked on to an outside domain, the type of device, and the country, region, and city.
You may opt out of this tracking at any time by activating the “Do Not Track” setting in your browser.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on the Website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, charts, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
Your rights pertaining your data
If you have left comments on the Website, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we rectify or erase any personal data we hold about you. Please send your request to email@example.com
• The right to withdraw consent
• The right of access
• The right to erasure
• The right to rectification
• The right to data portability
• The right to object
• Notification of data breaches
• The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority